Gibbs is a 6 week old mutt. I got him on Monday from the Paulding County Humane Society. If you know anyone interested... he has 3 brothers that are still there. Anyway, he is awesome. He is training pretty well (only a few accidents a day). He plays, sleeps, and poops! (I have another infant) He wakes up twice at night to go potty, but he is sleeping in his crate. Today he stayed in his crate for 2 hours for the first time and had no accidents. I am so excited to have him! I LOVE GIBBS! The girls all love him too! I think even Mazz thinks he is pretty cute! I hope you guys can come see him in person.
Wednesday, August 19, 2009
It's a Boy!
Welcome Home Gibbs!
Gibbs is a 6 week old mutt. I got him on Monday from the Paulding County Humane Society. If you know anyone interested... he has 3 brothers that are still there. Anyway, he is awesome. He is training pretty well (only a few accidents a day). He plays, sleeps, and poops! (I have another infant) He wakes up twice at night to go potty, but he is sleeping in his crate. Today he stayed in his crate for 2 hours for the first time and had no accidents. I am so excited to have him! I LOVE GIBBS! The girls all love him too! I think even Mazz thinks he is pretty cute! I hope you guys can come see him in person.






Gibbs is a 6 week old mutt. I got him on Monday from the Paulding County Humane Society. If you know anyone interested... he has 3 brothers that are still there. Anyway, he is awesome. He is training pretty well (only a few accidents a day). He plays, sleeps, and poops! (I have another infant) He wakes up twice at night to go potty, but he is sleeping in his crate. Today he stayed in his crate for 2 hours for the first time and had no accidents. I am so excited to have him! I LOVE GIBBS! The girls all love him too! I think even Mazz thinks he is pretty cute! I hope you guys can come see him in person.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment